Final Trimming – Excavator Operators Required
Well established, leading civil construction company has an urgent need for Experienced Excavator Operators to support their site operations throughout sub divisional and land-development projects based in multiple locations on the South side of Brisbane. Immediate Start for ideal candidates. Excavator Operators required for long-term projects. Reputable Civil Construction Company.
To be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
Search for many more mining jobs here on this website.
- Excavator Ticket/RII
- White Card
- Experience with Detailed Final trimming, trenching, loading trucks, Trenching, Bulk Earthworks and battering
- Can use Excavator attachments (Rock Breaking ect)
- Experience working around live services
- Experience on sub divisional sites
- Experience Final Trimming by eye (GPS is not essential)
- Ability to travel to multiple location on the South side of Brisbane
- Available for an Immediate Start
- Own Car and License
- Full PPE
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- Fit and able
- 2x Relevant and Contactable References
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you possess the above criteria and are available for an immediate start, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.Apply for Heavy Excavator Operators Final trimming Brisbane Jobs
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.