Heavy Excavator Operators – Sydney NSW
Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who specialize in white & blue collar roles within the Construction industry. They are constantly on the look out for quality personnel to join ever growing list of quality clients.
What is required for the Excavator Operator job:
- Civil Construction Experience
- Valid SoA & VoC for Excavator (2 Years of exp minimum)
- Construction White Card & Full PPE
- Great Attitude Work Ethic
- Hard Working
- Willingness to work overtime and Saturdays
What is on offer with the Excavator Operating role:
- Long term work to see the project to completion for the right candidate
- Competitive rates & super
- Lots of overtime & weekend work available
- Immediate starts available
What do you need to do to apply for the Excavator Operator role?
If you are interested in the roll, please e-mail your CV to ****@buildabilitygroup.com.auor call on 02 8188 5*** and all viable candidates will be contacted and interviews arranged.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Construction then please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or email your resume to ****@buildabilitygroup.com.au
- Great base rates & super
- Long term roles for the right candidates
- Overtime, travel and meal allowances available
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Experienced Heavy Excavator Operators Construction Civil projects NSW