Excavator Operator | Western Sydney Area
Excavator Operator wanted for an immediate start on a project in the Western Sydney, Operating Excavators – 2T to 20T
- You must be competent in operating a range of excavators. You will be performing all scopes of excavation.
- You will have the opportunity to work up to 50-60hr weeks with fantastic rates on an ongoing basis.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 4yrs experience Operating Excavators
- Experienced in all aspects of excavation – detailed excavation essential
- PPE (long sleeve, long pants, hard hat, hi vis & steel cap boots)
- Original white card & Excavator ticket/VOC (any other tickets advantageous)
- 2 work references
They can provide:
- Great rates + Overtime + Super + Travel + Meal allowance
- Opportunity to work for one of Sydney’s best contractors
- Chance to work huge hours 6 days a week on an ongoing basis
- Immediate start
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
- Excavator Operator | Western Sydney area
- Long term opportunity | 50-60 hour weeks
- Great rates + Overtime + Travel + Super + Meal
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Heavy Excavator Mining Operator Western Sydney NSW
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.