Excavator Operator | Western Sydney Area
Excavator Operator wanted for an immediate start on a project in the Western Sydney, Operating Excavators – 2T to 20T
- You must be competent in operating a range of excavators. You will be performing all scopes of excavation.
- You will have the opportunity to work up to 50-60hr weeks with fantastic rates on an ongoing basis.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 4yrs experience Operating Excavators
- Experienced in all aspects of excavation – detailed excavation essential
- PPE (long sleeve, long pants, hard hat, hi vis & steel cap boots)
- Original white card & Excavator ticket/VOC (any other tickets advantageous)
- 2 work references
They can provide:
- Great rates + Overtime + Super + Travel + Meal allowance
- Opportunity to work for one of Sydney’s best contractors
- Chance to work huge hours 6 days a week on an ongoing basis
- Immediate start
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
- Excavator Operator | Western Sydney area
- Long term opportunity | 50-60 hour weeks
- Great rates + Overtime + Travel + Super + Meal
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Heavy Excavator Mining Operator Western Sydney NSW
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.