Experienced Heavy Excavator Mining Operator
E2E Connections has the following position available working with there Communications civil crews Excavator operator.
To be considered for this position Applicants must possess the following:
- Construction Induction – White Card
- Hold a current First Aid and CPR Certificate (CPR must be valid with 12 months)
- Hold a current MR Drivers License minimum
- Excavator ticket
- Experience working in and around existing services
- Experience with machines up to 5T
- Understand and interpret plans / DBYD
Applicants with the following experience/tickets will be preferred:
- Pit and Pipe Accreditation
- Traffic Management
- Confined Space
- Service locating
- Concrete reinstatement
- Asbestos removal (Non-Friable)
- Supervise ACM Removal
Currently work in a number of areas from Brisbane Nth to Fraser Coast.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Heavy Excavator Mining Operator Sunshine Coast QLD