Heavy Equipment Fitter – Rostered German Creek
SMW Group are now looking for experienced Heavy Equipment Diesel Fitters for permanent rostered position based at German Creek Mine.
Successful applicants for these roles will require:
- Experience in heavy earth moving, mining machinery and ancillary equipment
- Have a competent understanding of mobile plant maintenance and a proven ability with fault finding and diagnostics
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitter
- Drivers License
The following will be highly regarded:
- HR License
- High Risk Work License (eg Forklift Elevated Work Platform, Non Slew Crane)
Leading Bowen Basin mining and industry services provider.
SMW Group are a mining and industry services provider, based in Rockhampton and serving Central Queensland and the Bowen Basin.
Recipient of the 2014 Queensland Mining Contractor of the Year Award, SMW Group’s services include mechanical, heavy fabrication, blast and paint services and field servicing. They are also manufacturers of the Ultra Haul tray system and offer a full range of equipment for hire, maximizing productivity while equipment is undergoing repair or overhaul.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to Apply?
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Heavy Equipment Fitter German Creek Mine QLD