See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Equipment Diesel Fitters Mine Job QLD
SLE Services excel in delivering high quality maintenance & shutdown projects throughout QLD. Predominantly involved in the mineral processing and mining sectors, there strength is focused on the safe and successful execution of complex shutdowns, projects and maintenance on various fixed plant, process infrastructure and mobile plant assets.
They are searching for individuals who are keen to become a part of our growing success, who have the necessary background and experience to fill these positions. This is an exciting opportunity for successful candidates to work in their business where their capabilities will continue to develop along with highly competent shutdown and project teams.
The rosters will vary depending on site rosters. Maintenance and Shutdowns on various Fixed and Mobile Plant
Skills and experience
To be successful in a role with SLE Services you will require the following:
- Relevant and current qualifications in your trade and profession
- Must have Mine Site experience on Fixed and Mobile Plant
- A safe, positive and proactive attitude towards working in challenging environments
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills and knowledge in our various fields of work
- Be able to work shift work on various rosters
- Provide your own transport to and from various sites when required. N.B. base location is not a deciding factor for recruitment – you will be placed on projects that best suit your location where available and SLE Services are seeking applicants from interstate as well
The following competencies are a necessity for works with SLE Services
The following competencies are deemed advantageous but not necessary
- Working at heights & confined space (RII)
- BMA Core Induction
- Construction white card
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Equipment Diesel Fitters Mobile Fixed Plant Mining QLD
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.