Heavy Equipment Diesel Fitters – Even Time Positions
SMW Group are looking for multiple experienced Heavy Equipment Diesel Fitters for permanent rostered positions for a pit in the Northern Bowen Basin.
Successful applicants for these roles will require:
- Experience in heavy earth-moving, mining machinery and ancillary equipment
- Have a competent understanding of mobile plant maintenance and a proven ability with fault finding and diagnostics
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 and / or BMA Bridging optional
- Working at Heights preferred
- Confined Space preferred
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitter or similar trade qualification.
- Current Mine Site Inductions optional
- Drivers License
The following will be highly regarded:
- HR License
- High Risk Work License (eg Forklift Elevated Work Platform, Non Slew Crane)
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Heavy Equipment Diesel Fitters Coal Mining Machinery Bowen Basin