See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Equipment Diesel Fitter Jobs
These roles will be a challenge for the right people to develop a fantastic work culture and be part of a team that achieves and maintains high fleet availability and utilization.
To be considered for these positions you MUST have the following:
- Experience on mining trucks, Kress Coal Haulers, dozers, graders & excavators – experience is desirable
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Commitment to Safety with a proactive approach to your work
- Time management and self-motivation
- Computer literacy – experience in SAP is desirable
Wisely aims to attract only the best candidates by offering the best market rates available. You will be offered an attractive remuneration package including:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Camp accommodation or housing subsidy available
- 12 hour shifts
- 6 weeks Annual Leave + Leave Loading
- Lifestyle Roster 5/4/5/5/4/5 rotating shifts day/night supporting a work/life balance with no pyjama days. This roster equates to only 1 year worked in a 3 year period if you take your annual leave.
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Black Coal Portable Long Service Leave paid
- Annual Salary Reviews
Mandatory documentation that must be submitted/obtained includes:
- Trade Certificate
- Coal Board Medical (or be willing to obtain)
- BMA Induction or Standard 11 Induction Training – Statement of Attainment (or be willing to obtain)
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Drivers License
- Resume – outlining all skills in WORD format
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Spaces (obtained within the last 2 years)
Although not necessary it would be desirable to have the following:
- RII’s for service and maintain of machinery
- Overhead Gantry Crane
- Elevated Work Platform
- Mobile Fire Suppression recharge Qualification
- Refrigerant Handling License
- Flexible packages for eligible employees tailored to individual needs which include salary sacrifice options for flights, hire vehicles, superannuation, and charitable donations
- Exciting staff discounts on private health insurance, car rentals, accommodation and fitness
Operating for over 20 years, Wisely is an Australian privately owned company providing end to end asset management solutions and professional support services to a vast range of industries including Mining & Resources, Aviation, Rail, Defense, Ports & Infrastructure across Australia and internationally.
At Wisely they focus on what matters most, encouraging and empowering their people in a safe work environment, they are most valuable assets. They have an innovative approach and have built a reputation of delivery by building genuine business partnerships with their customers and providing a value add service.
Wisely Group has a strong commitment to diversity within their workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Would you like to apply?
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Equipment Diesel Fitter BMA Blackwater Coal Mine QLD
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.