See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic – FIFO WA
Mader are a leading contracting company, renowned for providing first class tradespeople and exceptional service to the Australian mining and civil industry. Since its establishment back in 2005, Mader has expanded rapidly, now deploying more than 650 skilled employees throughout Australia and Internationally.
They now have an opportunity for Heavy Duty Plant Mechanics to join in Western Australia on mine site based contracts completing a 2 and 1 roster.
They are searching for candidates for both Open Cut and Underground mining maintenance operations, are you searching for a change or a new opportunity?
They are searching for candidates with:
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade certificate preferred, Road Transport will be considered with relevant experience
- Heavy Duty Mechanics with earth moving and mining experience
- Heavy Duty Mechanics with drill fitting experience
- Experience on CAT equipment is highly desired
- Mine site experience in an Underground or Open Cut environment
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused
- Valid C class driver’s licence, HR is preferred
- Current work tickets such as forklift, EWP and WAH are desired however not essential.
- Paid Flights
- Top industry rates $$$$$$
- Mate of Mader (MOM) bonus scheme
- Mader years of Service awards
- Salary Packaging (Personal flights & Vehicles)
- Salary Sacrifice Super contribution
- Career progression to other teams within Mader, including International Opportunities
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Duty Underground Mobile Plant Diesel Mechanic FIFO WA