If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Plant Mechanic/ HD Mechanic/ HD Fitter/ Heavy Diesel Mechanic
Daltech Equipment have successfully delivered mining and civil machine maintenance and repairs for over 10 years now within the WA mining industry. They have maintained a strong relationship and reputation with clients in being able to provide high quality work and excellent staff.
About the role:
Due to recent growth we are now searching for Heavy Diesel Mechanics/ Fitters to join regional team working on a FIFO basis on various sites within WA, on a wide range of OEM’s from Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi.
They are a very close-knit team and have a family orientated approach to doing business. They have excellent safety standards and an open-door policy to senior management. At Daltech Equipment they pride there selves in ensuring you are not just a number within organization. They want to be able to develop all employees and have them grow within the company.
- Trade Qualified (Cert III in Automotive Mechanical Technology OR equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License (Min C Class)
- Safe Working at Heights License
- High Risk Work License (Desired)
- Previous mining or civil experience (Desired)
- Ideally 3 years + experience working on OEMs
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical/ Drug and Alcohol Screen, able to meet Police Clearance requirements and be able to provide 2 contactable references
- Long term career prospects
- Exposure to industry leading projects and a wide range of machinery
- Variety of rosters on offer
- Continual opportunities for development and further training
- Hands on & supportive management team who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty
- Excellent rates offered to applicable candidates.
Flights to Perth are at Employee’s own expense, with flights to site from Perth and accommodation on site covered.
Daltech Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates who meet the essential criteria are strongly encourages to apply.
Applications close on the 15th of June, from which candidates for interviews will be selected.
No agencies or third parties please.
For further information regarding this opportunity please contact Kaylee on 08 9454 2685.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Plant Mechanic/ HD Mechanic/ HD Fitter/ Heavy Diesel Mechanic
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.