If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced HD Plant Mechanics WA
BTP is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Limited, and is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of mining equipment parts, sales and rental services.
BTP based in Hazelmere (approx. 25 min Northeast of Perth CBD) currently have a requirement for an experienced and trade certified HD Plant Mechanic who has previous experience of carrying out repairs and maintenance on various heavy mine site equipment to join team asap.
By joining BTP team you will be joining an experienced team with a great workshop set up.
- Repair and maintain a range of mining equipment including CAT, Komatsu, and Hitachi
- Repair and maintain a range of road trucks including Volvo, Mack, MAN, Isuzu
- Complete parts requisitions for parts required to carry out repairs and maintenance.
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings
- Follow all BTP Equipment procedures, policies and work instructions
General skills, experience and knowledge required:
- Previous experience carrying out a similar role on CAT equipment essential.
- HD Trade Certificate essential (Plant Mechanic, Mobile Plant Mechanic)
- Certificate III and Statement of attainment/Record of Learning
- Komatsu and Hitachi experience an advantage
- Competent computer skills and knowledge of Caterpillar SIS
- Current forklift license
- DG License or greater
- HR unrestricted license preferred but not essential
- EWP license preferred but not essential
- Working at Heights training preferred but not essential
- Good written and oral communication with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organization.
- A healthy respect for the company and fellow employees.
- Knowledge and the application of OH&S in the workplace.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
What Rewards Will you Get?
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Potential to earn in excess of $110k per year
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally, Interstate & Internationally within the Ausdrill Group.
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers.
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Please apply now if you fit the above criteria.Along with your current cv please also attach copies of your qualifications and drivers license. Recruitment Agents need not contact with potential candidates.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Heavy Duty Mobile Plant Mechanics Mining Jobs Perth WA