See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Mechanic – FIFO QLD
Diesel Fitter / HD Mechanic / HD Fitter / Diesel Mechanic / Plant Mechanic
Flexible Rosters/Top Industry Rates to match your experience/ Super On All Hours. Immediate & Delayed Starts / Long term work. Work For One Company On Various Mine Sites throughout QLD
Company – Your role:
Mader is a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the Australian mining industry. They pride there selves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through there strong team culture, dedication and skills within the industry.
They are actively seeking specialized and highly experienced Field Service Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters with a commitment and dedication to supplying there clients with exceptional service. These roles are residential, FIFO and DIDO – they can help you get closer to home and have that dream lifestyle as they have varied and flexible rosters available! They have brand new Toyota Hilux Field Service Utes arriving regularly and they are waiting for their new owners.
Benefits & Culture of Mader:
- Top industry Rates to match your experience, paid fortnightly
- Super paid on all hours worked (9.5%)
- Flexible working conditions (rosters / location)
- Working on large OEM equipment
- Equal opportunities to all employees
- A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Unprecedented referral program and service awards
- Salary packaging options available
- All accommodation and meals expenses paid
- Training inductions and Upskilling provided
- Opportunities across Australia and International
Skills & experience we are searching for:
- Australian Recognized Trade Completion Certificate
- 3+ years post trade mining experience
- National Police Clearance
- Current STD11 Coal Mine Induction
- Section 4 Coal Board Medical
- Valid C class Driver’s License
- Ex-OEM experience preferred
- Experience on ultra-class – CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi and Liebherr machinery – Essential
- Current S123 – highly desirable
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- Current mine site inductions preferred
Don’t delay APPLY NOW, be part of our growing team and be recognized for the work that you do!
Applicants are welcome to contact Tracey on 07 3059 6*** or alternatively, drop in and see at 48 Enterprise Street, Paget, Mackay.
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Duty Mobile Plant Diesel Fitter Mechanic Coal Mine Coast QLD