If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Mechanics
Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company.
- Small site, small crews – everyone knows who you are
- Newly built site with a modern, well maintained fleet of Heavy Mining/Earthmoving Equipment
- Young fleet, many machines with sub twenty thousand hours
- Excellent safety standards
- Job security – mine site life up to 20 years
- The new Camp is two weeks old serving exceptional food!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Australian recognized Trade certificate
- Experience working on CAT and Komatsu earth moving equipment
- Excellent safety awareness with good housekeeping habits
- The ability to work unsupervised in a safe and efficient manner
If you’re interested in this role and you believe your skills,experience and competencies match the above criteria, please click “Apply button“
Click for more details and Apply for Heavy Duty Mechanics Job