HD Fitters Auto Electricians – FIFO WA
Heavy Duty Mechanical Fitters Auto Electricians FIFO WA
Barminco is an international leader in mechanized hard rock underground mining. They deliver a full suite of underground mining services, from mine development to production at a number of world-class sites in Australia.
These roles provide an opportunity to work for a Leading Mining Company while earning a good income and enjoying ongoing Training and career progression prospects.
- These Permanent Full Time wages roles paying Superannuation on all hours worked at 10.25%
- WA rosters are 7/7 & 2/1
- Interstate applicants are able to apply for 2/2 rosters (Flights to Perth not included)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical and electrical systems
- Breakdown repairs and servicing of heavy mining equipment
- Ensure a safe workplace through daily inspections for hazards
- Diagnose faults and recommend repairs / improvements
- Perform maintenance according company standards and work instructions
- Maintain critical maintenance data on a daily basis
- Be proactive in all preventative maintenance procedures to ensure quality repairs are maintained
- Extensive experience working on underground earthmoving machinery including makes such as CAT and Sandvik
- Australian Recognized Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Ability to FIFO from Perth
- C’ Class Drivers License.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated abilities to work within a team environment
- Previous experience working within the mining industry
- Commitment to safety.
- Permanent wages positions paying super on ALL hours worked at 10.25%
- FIFO form Perth 8/6:7/7 Roster
- FIFO from East Coast 2/2 roster
Essential to this role:
- Australian Recognized Auto-Electrical Trade Certificate
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Experience maintaining and repairing earthmoving equipment in a mining environment.
- A strong Safety focus and attention to detail
- Be highly motivated
Your proactive attitude to safety and driven work ethic will see you as a much valued employee in line with Barminco’s values and can do’ attitude, and will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package completing our vision of a work life balance in a strong team environment.
A full pre-employment medical is required, including a drug and alcohol screen and site specific clearances. A National Police Clearance and any necessary tickets or qualifications are required to be presented at time of interview for successful applicants
Would you like to apply?
Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Heavy Duty Mechanical Fitters Auto Electricians FIFO WA
Standard 11 Mining Induction