Diesel Mechanic Fixed Plant Mining Job
Heavy Duty Mechanical Diesel Mechanic Fixed Plant Mining Job
They have positions available for Heavy Duty Mechanics – FIFO out of Perth positions.
They will be requiring capable and highly skilled Heavy Duty Mechanics with proven experience in site based mining to join there client’s latest project. You will need to have a Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification (Australian recognize) to be successful in this position.
Key of Duties:
- Servicing, maintenance and repair with various Fixed Plant equipment (Crushers, screens etc)
- Troubleshooting mechanical faults
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Proven fixed plant experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Own tooling specific to the trade
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Hydraulics experience
- Experience in the mining industry (FIFO)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work on any equipment site
These positions will be an ongoing and FIFO of Perth only. To be successful will need to be trade qualified, able to pass drug and Alcohol, medical, and police clearance , and you must have current drivers license and MR license or higher. Please apply follow this link below.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.Click Apply for Heavy Duty Mechanical Diesel Mechanic Fixed Plant Mining Job