You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Workshop / Mackay Surrounds HD Mechanic
- Optional 8, 10 or 12 hour days – with OT available, Monday to Friday
- 6 monthly Bonus
- company vehicle supplied
Why You Want to Work with Mader
- Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
- Continuous development and Training opportunities
- Exposure to leading industry projects, with the flexibility of not being stuck at the same spot
- They are a team that cares if you are at work
- Can provide you with opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, WA and overseas!
- Pay for your training and inductions
- LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
- Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards
To be successful they require you to have:
- Applicable HD Mechanic trade certificate
- Demonstrated ability to work on your own
- Forklift certificate (not essential but will be looked upon favourably)
- High attention to detail and a strong approach to safety
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic Workshop Mader Queensland