Heavy Duty Auto Electrician / Mobile Plant – FIFO 2/1
Join The Premium Team in Mobile Plant Maintenance – Brand speaks for itself!!
- FIFO Perth/Broome/Karratha/Port Hed – Immediate Start / Weekly Pay / Top Rates
- Secure Work – Perm Role on Offer / Exceptional Camp Facilities
- APPLY NOW via Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) is a leading mobile plant maintenance provider employing over 200 specialists across Australia. There strong brand is founded on there team’s continual focus on safety, hard-working attitude and the proven ability to get the job done in a timely yet fiscal manner.
WHY JOIN THE PREMO SQUAD?
- We stand by there name PREMIUM. There team consists of only the best tradesmen / servicemen in the industry.
- Their business partners consist of global mining leaders and leading maintenance contractors; ensuring market diversity and job security for employees.
- Offering lifestyle choices; varied rosters, workshop / field service / shutdowns, diversified job responsibilities, leadership and supervisory opportunities, remuneration packages to suit your needs.
- Field Service Division – employees take ownership of company vehicle
- Weekly Pay / 9.5 % superannuation on all hours worked
- All expenses paid for – accommodation and flights from Perth to site
- A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
Long Term Workshop / Pit / Temp to Perm Arrangements / 2/1 roster FIFO Perth / Karratha / Port Hedland / Broome AVAILABLE. It is essential that you have experience on mobile plant, preferably on either CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Terex / Liebherr / Atlas Copco / Sandvik plant.
To be eligible for the above mentioned positions,
You must meet the following criteria:
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- A/C Refrigerant licence (Cert II in Automotive Air – Conditioning)
- Previous experience on large OEM mobile plant – CAT / Komatsu / Liebherr / Hitachi / Terex preferable
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Client & Employer Focused / Safety conscious / Diligent attitude
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- 3 successful reference checks
- Police Clearance (mandatory for some sites)
Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. PMG are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Duty Mechanic Mobile Plant Auto Electrician – FIFO Perth
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.