Experienced Heavy Duty Fitters
World Wide Workforce Perth WA
- Perth based or FI/FO
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Immediate Start
Client is a leader in the field of mining and civil contracting within Australia and internationally and offers excellent career development and opportunities.
They are seeking a highly experienced Heavy Duty Fitters within their Perth workshop as well as their regional FIFO operations in WA.
The key responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Carrying out general mechanical duties, maintenance, repairs and fault diagnosis work on the following equipment:
- Dump Truck – CAT CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
- Dozer – CAT D10T/D11T
- Grader – CAT 16M/24M
- Digger – CAT 6040, 6050, 6060
- Hitachi 1900, 2500, 3600
- Provide feedback for efficient maintenance planning improvements.
- Record keeping of parts usage, equipment monitoring, time records.
- Adhering to all policies & procedures, especially EHS policies.
To be successful in this position you must have;
- Relevant Trade Qualifications with extensive maintenance experience working with mining equipment including those listed above.
- WA driver’s license
- Be available for extra training
- trade: 3 years
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
To apply for this position
If you have the relevance experience & skills, Graeme would love to hear from you, so please click APPLY now or call 0413 141 924
Click Apply for Heavy Duty Fitters World Wide Workforce Perth WA