Heavy Duty Fitters Plant Mining Mechanics
Trades & Labour Company is a Western Australia owned recruitment company that specializes in the provision of highly trained trades personnel servicing mining and associated industries throughout Australia.
They are currently have numerous vacancies for Heavy Duty Plant Mechanics with production mine maintenance experience. You will be conducting scheduled servicing, workshop maintenance, field service and breakdown repair across a variety of mining plant including;
- Dump Trucks up to CAT793
- CAT 992 and CAT994 Loaders
- CAT 16 and 24 Series Graders
- CAT D10, D11 and 854 Dozers
- Hitachi 3600 to 8000 Excavators
- Drill Rigs and Ancillary Fleet
To be considered you must have the following demonstrable skills, qualifications and experience:
- Valid Australian Drivers License
- Trade Certificate – Diesel Mechanic, Plant Mechanic or Similar
- Minimum of 3 Years Mine Maintenance Experience
- Experience maintaining a variety of earth moving equipment including; Graders, Dozers, Loaders, Excavators, Haul Trucks and Drills.
- Strong technical aptitude and fault finding ability
- Desire to work safely and comply with Occupational Health and Safety standards
NOTE: When you apply for this job Heavy Duty Fitters, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Interested in these roles? Apply via the ‘apply now’ button.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.Click Apply for Heavy Duty Fitters Pilbara WA