Experienced Heavy Duty Fitters – FIFO Perth
Labourforce are seeking experienced Heavy Duty Fitters to start on a new mining venture in the Gold Fields, starting in Kalgoorlie ASAP.
- FIFO from the East Coast
- Flight/Expenses covered from East to West and from site to Perth
- 2/1 Roster
- Very Safe Working Environment
- Exceptional Hourly Rates
- Kalgoorlie Based Opportunities
As part of the role you will be required to;
- Maintenance of machinery through the use of inspections, servicing, diagnostics and general repair to scheduled dead lines
- Breakdown repairs and fault finding
- Servicing and repairs to U/G drill rigs, U/G loaders and trucks, U/G ancillary equipment
- Identify and communicate preventative maintenance task to Leading Hand and Foreman
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner
You must have the following to be successful;
- Australian Recognized Trade Qualification
- Underground Mining experience
- Experience working on Sandvik, Caterpillar and Atlas machinery
- Right to work in Australia
All short listed applicants must be able pass pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing on day of interview.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Heavy Duty Fitters Gold Fields Mining FIFO Perth
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.