See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Underground Fitter – FIFO
- Flights provided to and from Perth – only 60min flight
- Generous long service incentive program
- they operate in 5 different countries and can offer unique international career opportunities
About the role
This role is on a 14/7 FIFO Roster via Perth – 2 weeks on and 1 week off. You will be working day shifts and night shifts at the MT Morgans Gold Project which is located 20 Km west of Laverton.
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Working Safely at Heights certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- C Class Drivers Licence
Experience working on:
- Sandvik DD421 Jumbo
- Sandvik or CAT Boggers,
- CAT trucks
- Normet Chargeup Vehicle
- Cat IT
- Ability to apply for a current National Police Clearance and pass a pre – employment medical before commencing the position
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training
How to apply
To apply please click on the ‘Apply for this job‘ button. Please submit a current resume and covering letter for the position for which you are applying. Ref: MMGP/13Apply for Heavy Duty Fitter Underground Mining FIFO Kalgoorlie Toowoomba