Heavy Duty Fitter – Mine Site WA
Heavy Duty Fitter Mobile plant Mining sites Pilbara WA
(MRL) is a leading Australian based mining services and processing company, with decades of experience in the mining services sector. Innovation is at the core of MRL’s culture which has helped the Company grow the business whilst using there own Iron Ore and Lithium mine sites to prove up research and development.
To support this culture, Mineral Resources are looking for experienced and innovative Heavy Duty Fitters to join the team on a full time permanent basis and make a difference. They are looking for self-starters who can take ownership and bring new ideas to the team!
About the role:
- Regular preventative maintenance on heavy mobile plant
- Major component scheduled change outs
- Diagnostics, fault finding and troubleshooting
- Hitachi EX2600-6 & EX1900-6
- Komatsu PC1205SP-8, HD785-7, HD1500-8, WA500-6, WA600-6, D375A-6, D155A-5 & GD655-5
- CAT 777G, 785D, D10T, D9T, 988H, 988K, 982M & 992K, 16M
- Various ancillary equipment including Gen-Sets, Lighting Towers, EWP and LV’s
- Australian Trade Certificate – Heavy Mobile Plant
- Current Driver’s license (HR/HC is desirable)
- Experience working with Mining and Earthmoving equipment
- Ability to work in, and maintain, a zero harm culture and work safely at all times
They are offering:
- Career progression for motivated and innovative individuals
- The opportunity to obtain additional high risk licenses E.g. EWP, CN, DG, RB
- 2:1 family friendly roster
- Food and camp – first class amenities owned and run
- Long term stability – they want to invest in you!
NOTE: When you apply for this job Heavy Duty Fitter, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If you feel that you have a can do attitude and are ready to jump on board , please click on APPLY below.
Click Apply for Heavy Duty Fitter Mobile plant Mining sites Pilbara WA