See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Fitter / HD Fitter Job Position
Heavy Duty Fitter Mobile Plant Maintenance FIFO Newman WA
Schlam Engineering has grown to be an industry leader in the provision of mobile plant maintenance and asset management solutions. They are specialized in delivering innovative / comprehensive asset management solutions for clients’ operational and equipment challenges across the mining and heavy industrial sectors.
Furthermore, they aim to improve productivity in the most cost-effective manner, and implement all of strategies under stringent safety conditions. At Schalm Engineering they provide there selves on ethos of “can do, will do, done safely” and there ability to provide highly skilled engineering solutions to the mineral resources sector.
Schlam employs highly skilled individuals with solid industry experience to ensure the consistent delivery of optimal results. Schlam employees are innovative problem-solvers who can confidently approach a range of complex technical issues. This is reinforced by detailed skills matrix which ensures the team are up to date with the latest industry training and qualifications.
Due to there continued successful reputation within the resources industry, driven by people, culture and ability to provide quality outcomes there Pilbara Operations are currently seeking high performing Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters to join Pilbara Operations Field Service team.
What they can offer:
- Ongoing long term or short term employment opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements – Various rosters are available
- Market competitive salary / hourly rates on offer
- Large variety of works across the Pilbara region
- High quality and well maintained service vehicles
Essential Criteria for employment:
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience
- Field service, mine site experience on large OEM Machinery preferred
- Strong ability to problem solve, diagnostic ability
- Mining and mobile plant experience
- Well presented and customer service skills
Qualifications, Tickets & Licenses:
- Australian / NZ Recognized Trade Qualification
- Valid C-Class Drivers license
- High Risk work license ie: WP, LF
- Rigging qualifications desired but not essential
- Working at Heights desired but not essential
- Confine Space ticket desired but not essential
All opportunities are offered on a FIFO from Perth only basis. Candidates who are currently residing or searching to relocate to the Pilbara are highly regarded.
Schlam Engineering is an equal opportunity employer, supporting diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply
HD Fitter, Plant Mechanic, Heavy Duty Fitter, HD Mechanic, Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic
Would you like to apply for this great opportunity?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Duty Fitter Mobile Plant Maintenance FIFO Newman WA