See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Fitter Mechanic FIFO
Heavy Duty Fitter Mechanic FIFO Earth moving Machinery South West
Workforce are currently seeking qualified and experienced HD Fitter/Mechanics for FIFO positions in the Pilbara. Main duties of this role will be the repair and maintenance on heavy earth moving machinery.
This will be a 2:1 roster, 12 hour shifts on days, ongoing work could last up to 12 months on this site. $55.68 flat rate. Must be able to start immediately.
To be considered you must meet the below criteria:
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Sound knowledge and previous experience on Komatsu mobile plant machinery – dozers, graders, dump trucks, loaders
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Own tools
- HR license Highly regarded
- High risk licenses highly regarded
- Experience working remotely
- Able to pass Drug and Alcohol Test
- High regard for site safety policies and procedures
Would you like to apply to this position?
If you meet the above criteria click on the APPLY NOW button and attach an up to date resume outlining your experience and must include atleast 3 contactable referees.
Apply for Heavy Duty Fitter Mechanic FIFO Earth moving Machinery
NOTE: When you apply for this job Heavy Duty Fitter Mechanic, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver