If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Fitter – FIFO Perth WA
- Long term 2×1 FIFO roster and metro positions available.
- 12 x Heavy Duty Fitter and 3x Automotive Electrician.
- Looking to relocate to Perth , Western Australia
- Willing to commute to Perth, Western Australia
The client is a leading mining and civil construction contractor with current long term (6 years +) and upcoming projects in the Pilbara and Gascoyne regions. Based from Perth, 2×1 FIFO rosters are offered for Heavy Duty Mechanical Fitters and Automotive Electricians to service and maintain heavy duty mining and civil mobile plant on various mining construction sites.
Heavy Duty Mechanical Fitters and Automotive Electricians are also required for the their Perth mechanical work shop to maintain and refurbish heavy duty mining and construction mobile plant.
Why join this team?
They are a successful Australian mining and civil contractor that understand that the people, and their employee’s growth, development and safety are the key to their successful business.
Either searching to start or furthering your career, you will be rewarded by long term reliable employment in the mining construction industry.
- Long term positions offered are FIFO on a 2×1 roster.
- Long term metro positions offered are $45 p/h days and $50 p/h night shift.
Successful candidates will require:
- Australian recognized Trade Certificate
- Experience working on Caterpillar and Hitachi heavy mining and civil mobile plant
- Strong mechanical, fault finding and analysis skills
- Hard work ethic and sound team working skills
- Safety conscious
- Mining: 2 years (Required)
- Post Trade: 2 years (Required)
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Duty Fitter FIFO Automotive Electrician Perth WA