Experienced HD Fitter – DIDO Role – Central Queensland
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, they have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
There team has been strategically developed to ensure they take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
They are currently looking to employ experienced HD Fitters to work on a large range of Heavy Earthmoving equipment on various mine sites in the Bowen Basin.
The role will see you working 12 hours per day on a 7:7 roster. Full time employment is available to applicants that complete their probation period and fulfil requirements of the position.
Key responsibilities for this position include though not limited to:
- 12 hours shifts – 5.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Working day and night shift on rolling rosters
Experienced HD Fitter you will be required to work on the following equipment:
- Dump Trucks: Cat 773, 777, 785, 793, Komatsu 785.
- Track Dozers: Cat D10, D11, Liebherr 776
- Graders: Cat 16M, 24M
- Wheel Loaders: Cat 966F, 992G, 993K
- Excavators: Liebherr: 996B, 9400, Komatsu: PC5500, PC1250, PC600
- Water Trucks: Cat 773, 777, 785 and Medium Rigid models
To be successful in this position you MUST have:
- Experience working on heavy equipment
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Self motivated, ability to work unsupervised and team orientated
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Current: Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction, Coal Board Medical and Drivers Licence
- Certificate of Currency: High Risk, Working at Heights, relevant RII's [...Learn about RII's] competencies.
- References to support your application (Minimum of 2 referees required)
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Duty Fitter DIDO Role Mine Sites Bowen Basin QLD
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.