Field Service Diesel Fitter – Emerald Region
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (www.hcma.com.au) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction and Mining industries.
Due to continued growth within the region they currently have opportunities starting immediately for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join the Emerald Field Service Team.
Based out of Emerald Branch working predominantly an Even Time Roster you will hold the relevant qualifications of Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Mobile Plant Mechanic and will be servicing and supporting customers in the Emerald region, surrounding areas also encompassing the Western Bowen Basin.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Diagnostic, repairs and maintenance of new and used construction & mining equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Provide timely customer service while maintaining a clean and tidy work environment in line with the Company and customer standards
To be successful in this role you must possess the following skills:
- Relevant Trade Qualification of “Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Mobile Plant Mechanic”
- Proven experience working on construction, forestry & mining equipment
- A HR license would be highly regarded”Working at heights” qualifications and an EWP License will also be highly regarded
- Ability to navigate computer programs for diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- A strong safety focus with a sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety principles
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with sound ability to meet requirements
With this in mind, HCA also offers:
- Access to ongoing OEM Training and Benefits
- An opportunity to work on a wide range of Hitachi, Deere and Bell construction & forestry equipment
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply for Field Service Diesel Fitter job position
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Apply for Heavy Duty Field Service Diesel Fitter Emerald Region QLD