Excavator Operator for Immediate Start – Bulk Earthworks
They are looking for experienced operators for an immediate start on civil works in Ipswich. Ideally they will have applicants with experience on civil sites, on a variety of machines and working in a variety of conditions.
- White Card and Drivers License
- Excavator Ticket
- Experience on civil projects
- Bulk earthworks experience
- Detailed earthworks experience is desirable
- Must be able to commence work immediately
Your Consultant @ ARG
- Your consultant for this position is Scott Longden
- Please ask for me if you need to call after applying
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
- Please apply directly through seek OR
- Email your resume directly to email@example.com
- Job Ref #: CTAK415 (Please use in email subject line)
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Heavy Duty Excavator Operator Bulk Earthworks
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.