Heavy Duty Diesel Plant Mechanics and HD Mechanics – Western Australia
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career?
• Is it about time you developed your career and got what you want out of your working life?
• Work for a great team and access all OEM Equipment
• Be responsible for breakdowns and in-field support
• Take a lead in a major machine rebuild program
Are you fed up in your current job and miss the good work environments where you had a good bunch of mates and the work was interesting and really tested your skills?
you want to join a team that takes pride in their work, focusing on customer service through efficiency, workmanship and safety?
If you apply now and are successful in your application for ** Heavy Duty Diesel Plant Mechanics & HD Mechanics **, you can expect to work with a management team that understands what you do at work and the importance of a balanced lifestyle.
If this sounds like you, come and be a part of the team!
• $50 – $65 per hour
• Various rosters available to suit you
• Super paid on ALL hours
• Variety of work across ALL sites in the Pilbara
• ’Mate of Mader’ Employee Bonus Referral Scheme
• Regular team and family events
• Salary Sacrificing options available
• Career progression across the Mader Group including international opportunities
• Years of service awards
• Training packages available
• Start any time you want!
Applicants must have the following
• Valid Australian or New Zealand recognised trade certificate
• 3+ years post trade experience
• Valid C Class or higher Driver’s License
• Valid High Risk Licenses
Mine site experience on large OEM mobile machinery (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi & Liebherr) is preferred. Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH is desired – however not essential.
If you think this is a job you’d like to apply for, click the the ‘Apply‘ link today OR send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a genuine career opportunity, please submit your application via the SEEK “APPLY” button.Click Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Plant Mechanics and HD Mechanics Position