If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Diesel Plant Mechanics and HD Mechanics – Western Australia
Are you searching for a new challenge in your career?
• Is it about time you developed your career and got what you want out of your working life?
• Work for a great team and access all OEM Equipment
• Be responsible for breakdowns and in-field support
• Take a lead in a major machine rebuild program
Are you fed up in your current job and miss the good work environments where you had a good bunch of mates and the work was interesting and really tested your skills?
you want to join a team that takes pride in their work, focusing on customer service through efficiency, workmanship and safety?
If you apply now and are successful in your application for ** Heavy Duty Diesel Plant Mechanics & HD Mechanics **, you can expect to work with a management team that understands what you do at work and the importance of a balanced lifestyle.
If this sounds like you, come and be a part of the team!
• $50 – $65 per hour
• Various rosters available to suit you
• Super paid on ALL hours
• Variety of work across ALL sites in the Pilbara
• ’Mate of Mader’ Employee Bonus Referral Scheme
• Regular team and family events
• Salary Sacrificing options available
• Career progression across the Mader Group including international opportunities
• Years of service awards
• Training packages available
• Start any time you want!
Applicants must have the following
• Valid Australian or New Zealand recognised trade certificate
• 3+ years post trade experience
• Valid C Class or higher Driver’s License
• Valid High Risk Licenses
Mine site experience on large OEM mobile machinery (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi & Liebherr) is preferred. Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH is desired – however not essential.
If you think this is a job you’d like to apply for, click the the ‘Apply‘ link today OR send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are searching for a genuine career opportunity, please submit your application via the SEEK “APPLY” button.Click Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Plant Mechanics and HD Mechanics Position