Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics QLD
Mader Queensland are currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic mechanics to join the MQld team. They have field service and rostered site positions available, offering a variety of rosters including a 7+7, 5n2. They also offer a variety of extended rosters for those who are keen on doing that little bit extra. Reporting to Field Service coordinators, you will provide support to a wide variety of clients and sites throughout the Bowen Basin. Preference will be given to those currently residing in the Bowen Basin, or those willing to relocate to Mackay, however candidates from all locations will be considered for FIFO roles
Benefits with Mader
- Super paid ON ALL hours worked
- LSL Entitlements
- Flexible rosters
- Mader years of Service awards
- Travel Club
- Mate of Mader (MOM) bonus scheme
- Salary Packaging
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Applicable trade certificate
- 3+ years of mining or civil experience
- Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience
- High attention to detail and a strong approach to safety
- Current Standard 11 Coal mine induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current S123 – highly desirable
- Current mine site inductions preferred
The Nitty Gritty
For further information on this, or any of their roles nation wide please contact Qld HR Co-Ordinator on:
- Phone: 07 3059 6140
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.madergroup.com.au
NOTE: When you apply for this job Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply for this job?
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics Mader Queensland
Alternatively, drop in and see at 48 Enterprise Street, Paget, Mackay.
Mader Qldis an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join the team.