See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics / Diesel Fitters – Mobile Plant Shutdown Team
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics Fitters Mobile Plant Shutdown Pilbara
- Paying $55-$65ph with plenty of work and overtime available
- Flights from all major capital cities covered
- Working on large OEM mobile machinery
- Variety of rosters (large swings, lifestyle – we are flexible)
- Super paid on ALL hours
- Work available within 5 states and overseas
- Career progression/leadership opportunities regularly available
- Salary Sacrificing options available
Company – Your role:
Mader is a leading supplier of quality tradespeople, workshop services and tooling to the Australian mining and civil industry. Since 2005 Mader has expanded rapidly and now deploy over 550 staff throughout the major mining regions of Western Australia, Queensland & Northern Territory, as well as Central Africa, South East Asia and Mongolia.
The dedicated team at Mader deliver first class service through their extensive knowledge and experience within the industry and having passion and pride in their daily work.
Due to growth, they are actively seeking experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters for Mobile Plant Shut Down division who are available to commence work immediately. These roles are FIFO and are offered on a casual basis with ongoing work. They are one of the largest contractors within Australia and have built our reputation on providing quality work in a professional and timely manner.
Criteria – Your skills:
- Mine site experience on large Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and Leibherr machinery (essential)
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognized Trade Certificate
- Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH (desirable)
All candidates must be able to supply a valid driver’s license, a recent National Police Clearance (less than 6-months old) and have the ability to pass pre-employment medicals and drug/alcohol screening.
Applicants are welcome to call on 0437 863 815, however they respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Mader Contracting is an equal opportunity employer and they encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Would you like to apply?
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics Fitters Mobile Plant Shutdown Pilbara