HD Diesel Mechanics & Auto Electricians Job
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics Auto Electricians Maintenance QLD
They are a small Brisbane based heavy equipment maintenance business servicing civil and mining customers throughout Queensland.
The primary market is the OEM alternative repair and maintenance of Caterpillar mining and civil mobile equipment.
They pride there selves on personal background and specific equipment knowledge which allows to provide customers with a level of service few do in the market. They provide product and maintenance support from scoping to completion, on-site rebuilds, shut down and break down services.
About the role
They are on the look out for suitably qualified and experienced HD diesel mechanics/fitters and auto electricians to assist with new mining equipment builds and fit outs in the Brisbane area.
Benefits and perks
- Weekly pay.
- High casual rates to reflect your skills and experience.
- Flexible hours/days to suit FIFO candidates chasing extra hours.
- Work for a maintenance contractor who knows and values your skills and knowledge, not a labour hire company.
Skills and experience
- Must be trade qualified and have recent experience on mining/construction equipment.
- Must have a close attention to detail to provide a level of service OEM’s demand.
- Must have proven experience on Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi mining equipment.
- Must have proven practical experience with SIS/ET, hydraulic bolting tooling, high capacity jacks and other various HD tooling.
- Working at heights training preferred but not essential.
Due to the high volume of applications only candidates who strictly meet the specific requirements of the role will be contacted.
NOTE: When you apply for this job HD Diesel Mechanics & Auto Electricians, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics Auto Electricians Maintenance QLD