Heavy Duty Diesel Vehicle Mechanic Jobs
- Multiple Vacancies
- Field Service Vehicle
- Negotiable pay (Good $$$)
Ever changing scopes and tasks ensure challenging and rewarding work, you will engage your desire to gain valuable experience on a variety of experiment across multiple maintenance operations.
With a sound customer base comprising of most major mining companies and an active business expansion plan, they offer security as well as flexible rosters.
They expect employees to hold a high regard to safety and an excellent work ethic. You will be working with like minded co-workers in a lifestyle orientated business where you will be rewarded for your effort.
Essential requirements of these roles:
- Australian recognized trade Certificate / Certificate of Completion
- OEM Experience (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi & Leibherr)
- Strong communication Capacity
- Demonstrated high regard to safety
- Previous mine site experience
- Manual Drivers License
Highly Advantageous to have:
- Relevant High Risk Qualifications (HRW License / RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s)
- Demonstrated Troubleshooting & Diagnostics skill
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Competitive Remuneration
- Overtime on request
- Exposure to leading mining / maintenance operations
- Immediate start / Future start dates available
- Working for lifestyle company who promote family values.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
To become a respected employee and to join this collaborate team, apply now.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Mobile Plant Shutdowns Bowen Basin
Standard 11 Mining Induction