Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic – Queensland
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Mining Maintenance Mader Queensland
- Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
- Continuous development and Training opportunities
- Exposure to leading industry projects, with the flexibility of not being stuck at the same spot
- They are a team that cares if you are at work
- Can provide you with opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, WA and overseas!
- They pay for your training and inductions
- LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
- Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards
To be Successful the Require
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Applicable Mechanic trade certificate
- 3+ years of mining or civil experience
- Forklift certificate (not essential but will be looked upon favourably)
- High attention to detail and a strong approach to safety
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.