Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Job
Siteworks are currently searching for a Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic for one of there clients in the Maddington area.This will lead to a full time position for the right candidate.
Duties will include (but not limited to);
- Responding to breakdowns – metro & regional
- Repairs and services on civil & construction, mining & transport equipment in workshop & the field
- Scheduled services for clients on site & in workshop
- Component overhaul – workshop based
To be successful in this role you must possess the following;
- Australian Recognized Trade Qualification (Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic or similar)
- Excellent presentation & customer liaison skills
- Be physically fit
- A desire to learn and be part of the team
- The ability to work to high standards
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and health practices
- Valid WA Drivers license
- The ability to complete a medical, Drug & Alcohol test and Police clearance
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work a reasonable amount of overtime
- Diesel Mechanic: 5 years
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Maddington Mine job Perth