See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Queensland
HEAVY DUTY DIESEL MECHANIC/FITTERS NEW YEAR – NEW JOB?
At Mader they are a company that is not just more of the same! They are a company that puts people first! Is not about putting you to work, it is about finding a balance that allows you to enjoy your lifestyle.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT AT MADER?
- Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
- Continuous development and Training opportunities
- Exposure to leading industry projects
- Are you searching for a change of Site and Roster?
- They are a team that cares if you are at work
- They can pay for Rain Days and stand by Days
- Can provide you with opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, WA and overseas!
- They pay for your training and inductions
- LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards. Mader Group are currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Diesel mechanics to join the East Coast team. With QLD operations going strong they have exciting opportunities for experienced Field service mechanics to join their floating field service teams and excavator shutdown teams.
They have a fleet of new field services vehicles awaiting you. Please call and speak about what options they have on the East Coast for you FIFO AND DIDO.
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic job Mine Site QLD
All you need is:
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Applicable trade certificate
- 3+ years of mining or civil experience
Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience
- High attention to detail and a strong approach to safety
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Coal mine induction
- Section 45 Coal Board Medical
- Current S123 – highly desirable
Current mine site inductions preferred Don’t delay APPLY NOW and be part of there growing team. For further information on this, or any of there roles nationwide please contact Qld HR Co-Ordinator on: Phone: *****42 + click to reveal Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join their team.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic job Mine Site QLD