Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic/Fitters
NEW YEAR – NEW JOB? At Mader they are a company that is not just more of the same! They are a company that puts their people first! It is not about putting you to work, it is about finding a balance that allows you to enjoy your lifestyle.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT AT MADER?
- Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
- Continuous development and Training opportunities
- Exposure to leading industry projects
- Are you looking for a change of Site and Roster?
- They are a team that cares if you are at work
- They can pay for Rain Days and stand by Days
- They can provide you with opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, WA and overseas!
- They pay for your training and inductions
- LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
- Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards.
Mader Group are currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Diesel mechanics to join the East Coast team. With QLD operations going strong they have exciting opportunities for experienced Field service mechanics to join there floating field service teams and excavator shutdown teams. They have a fleet of new field services vehicles awaiting you. Please call and speak about what options they have on the East Coast for you FIFO AND DIDO.
All you need is:
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Applicable trade certificate
- 3+ years of mining or civil experience
- Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience
- High attention to detail and a strong approach to safety
- Current S11 Coal mine induction
- Section 45 Coal Board Medical
- Current S123 – highly desirable
- Current mine site inductions preferred
Don’t delay APPLY NOW and be part of their growing team.
How to apply?
If you are interested in these positions then APPLY NOW and look forward to joining a dynamic organization.
Click Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Fitters Mackay QLD