Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters – Mobile Plant Maintenance
- Ongoing Roles
- Super paid on ALL hours worked
- Immediate starts on 2/1 rosters
As one of the Australia’s largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Successful candidates with the ideal skillset will work a 2/1 roster and receive great benefits such as a fantastic rate of $56p/h, superannuation on all hours, great site facilities & excellent employee support from Chandler Macleod.
Ideal candidate, you will have extensive truck, ancillary & excavator experience including:
- CAT, Komatsu, Liebherr and Hitachi
- Diggers, Loaders, Dozers, Graders, Dump Trucks and Drills
To be considered for this role you must hold the below qualifications:
- Trade Certificate (Cert III Automotive Mechanical – Heavy, Cert III Mobile Plant Technology, Cert III Engineering – Plant Mechanic)
- Proven history of work on large operations equipment in hard rock mining
- Dedication to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Full Manual C Class Drives License
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgment to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will be highly regarded.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod please Apply Now!
Click Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters – Mobile Plant Maintenance, WA