Diesel Fitters Mobile Maintenance
You will be working on a 2/1 roster carrying out preventative and breakdown maintenance on a fleet of modern mining equipment including Trucks, Drills, Dozers and Diggers. Working in with a professional team of maintenance personnel your machinery diagnostic skills and experience will be highly valued.
Successful in this role envisaged that you will have:
- Australian Recognized Trade Qualifications as a Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter
- Recent mine site experience maintaining modern equipment
- Strong technical & diagnostic skills
- A safety first attitude
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience on CAT 793’s
- Availability to start ASAP will be highly regarded
- You must be willing to work a 2/1 FIFO roster – ex Perth
- Experience working with mining and heavy earth moving equipment is essential
Client is one of Australia’s Premier Mining Contractors who, having the largest Mining Haulage Fleet in the world, will give you the chance to expand on your already outstanding Trade Skills by giving you the opportunity to jump aboard the Technological Wagon whilst earning an attractive hourly rate.
DT Workforce (a division of Downing Teal) was created in response to a growing demand by Downing Teal’s loyal customer base for a professional approach to blue collar recruitment. Since this time DT Workforce has developed into Australia’s premier blue collar personnel recruiter for the mining, engineering, construction, processing and industrial sectors.
If you are looking to prove yourself and work towards a permanent role with a leading mining contractor then this may be the role for you.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters Mobile Maintenance Mining WA