See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
10 X Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters Required – Perth WA
SMS Innovative Mining are a privately owned and operated business with Workshops based in Perth and Kalgoorlie.
SMS Innovative Mining Solutions are searching to fill multiple positions across our new and existing contracts based in the Goldfields. They are currently seeking applications from experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters to join Maintenance Team.
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognized HD Trade Certificate (essential)
- Previous experience on Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi machinery
- Mine site experience
- Post trade experience minimum 3 years
- Strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Full Drivers License
- Ability to work in a team environment with a positive work ethic
- A current National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
What they can offer:
- Long term ongoing employment opportunities
- Various rosters
- Competitive rates $55 – $60 per hour depending on experience
- Opportunities to advance within the organization
- Immediate Start
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
To apply for this position
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters Mining Maintenance Perth WA