If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter – Cairns QLD
They work with the world’s biggest mining and resource companies. They process, handle, haul and support millions of tonnes of materials across Australia. They are the safest, the biggest and have the best people in the business.
Bis Industries has been awarded an exciting new contract in Weipa and is seeking Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters to join its operations. These positions are fly-in, fly-out from Cairns, on a 7 days on, 7 days off rotating day and night shift roster.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to our goal of Zero Harm;
- Possess sound experience in the repair and maintenance of Heavy Mobile Equipment, including trucks, side tipper trailers, mobile plant and other ancillary equipment;
- Maintenance and repairs to Power-trans T1250 Pit Haulers, 14M grader, Kenworth C510 water cart.
- Operation of Ken worth HR Service truck
- Have a strong work ethic and proven record of commitment to site safety and operating standards, including completion of pre-starts, care & maintenance of vehicles
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Heavy Diesel trade qualification
- C class driver’s license (HR expected);
- Minimum 3 years truck, trailer and mobile plant experience – preferably working on in a site based workshop
- Kenworth trucks and Power-trans T1250 pit hauler experience preferable
- Experience repairing earth-moving machinery
- Positive safety attitude essential
They offer there people career opportunities, not just jobs.
They are committed to having diverse workplaces that reflect the communities in which they can operate by attracting, developing and retaining talented women and men of all ethnicity, ages, sexual orientations and abilities.For more information, go to www.bisindustries.com
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Weipa Cairns QLD