Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Plant Mechanic QLD
- Flexible Rosters/Top Industry Rates to match your experience/ Super On All Hours
- Immediate & Delayed Starts / Long term work
- Work For One Company On Various Mine Sites throughout QLD
Benefits & Culture of Mader:
- Top industry Rates to match your experience, paid fortnightly
- Super paid on all hours worked (9.5%)
- Flexible working conditions (rosters / location)
- Working on large OEM equipment
- Equal opportunities to all employees
- A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Unprecedented referral program and service awards
- Salary packaging options available
- All accommodation and meals expenses paid
- Training inductions and Ups killing provided
- Opportunities across Australia and International
Skills & experience they are looking for:
- Australian Recognized Trade Completion Certificate
- 3+ years post trade mining experience
- National Police Clearance
- Current STD11 Coal Mine Induction
- Section 4 Coal Board Medical
- Valid C class Driver’s License
- Ex-OEM experience preferred
- Experience on ultra-class – CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi and Liebherr machinery – Essential
- Current S123 – highly desirable
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- Current mine site inductions preferred
Would you like to apply
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Plant Mechanic Mine Sites QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.