If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Mechanics|Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter|HD Fitter|HD Mechanic|Mobile Plant
- 4 Divisions To Choose From Within PREMIUM:2/1:2/2:3/1 or long Rosters
- One Employer – Multiple Opportunities – $67 per hr + super
- Career Progression Within – Salary Sacrifice + win a holiday – Discount Gym Mbrs
Premium Mechanical Group (Premium) is the leading mining mobile plant maintenance provider in Western Australia; employing over 200 specialists. Premium’s continual commitment to safety, hard-working attitude and proven ability to get the job done in a timely yet fiscal manner; gives reason for their success. The PEOPLE within PREMIUM is why new business continues to roll in daily.
LABOUR HIRE UNIT:
25 X positions for qualified & experienced Mobile Plant Mechanics
14 X positions for qualified & experienced Mobile Plant Mechanics
FIELD SERVICE DIVISION:
5 X positions for qualified & experienced Mobile Plant Mechanics | Field Service Technicians
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade/Plant Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic or equivalent Qualification (Australian and NZ recognised only accepted)
- Previous experience maintaining mobile plant consisting of the following duties: servicing, general maintenance, planned maintenance, breakdowns, component changeouts
- Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH (desirable)
- Hold a valid “c” class driver’s licence at a minimum
- Proficient and motivated work ethic
- Credible references (3)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
- Police Clearance (obtained within 6 months) required for some assignments
What’s in it for you?
- Salary Sacrifice
- Discounted Gym Memberships Available
- Join in Nov / Dec / Jan and go in the draw to win a holiday worth $3,000
- Check out the long list of employee benefits on Facebook page @premiummechanicalgroup
Premium Mechanical Group (Premium) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. Premium are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Diesel Mechanics|Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter|HD Fitter|HD Mechanic|Mobile Plant