Diesel Mechanic / HD Fitter / Plant Mechanic / Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter
Perth based or FIFO from Perth or Interstate on a 2:1 (weeks) roster, day shift and night shift. Experience with CAT Earthmoving Equipment – Trucks, Diggers, Graders and or Marine Experience.
- Australian Trade Certificate
- Previous experience in a heavy diesel role
- Experience with heavy mobile plant in the mining sector
- Full Manual Drivers License
- Ability to provide a National Police Clearance (within 6 months or willing to obtain)
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical & drug/alcohol screen
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A strong and reliable work ethic
- Physically capable of remote site work
- Australian working rights
They are offering:
- Immediate or delayed start
- Flights paid for from Interstate or Perth to mine site.
- Competitive pay rates $$$
- 10% super paid on all hours worked
- Ongoing work
- Vehicle for field service
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and experience and would like to be part of a small team then please contact for a confidential discussion.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Mining Plant Mechanic FIFO Perth