You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics/Fitter QLD
Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Mechanics Rockhampton QLD
Mader Queensland are currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic diesel mechanics to join the East Coast team. With QLD operations going strong they are now expanding into NSW with exciting opportunities for experienced Field Service Mechanics to join floating field service teams and excavator shutdown teams in both states.
They have a fleet of new field services vehicles in both NSW and QLD awaiting you. Please call and speak about what options they have on the East Coast for you with FIFO & DIDO opportunities.
Benefits with Mader
- Chasing top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
- Are you searching for continuous Development and Training opportunities
- Do you want exposure to leading industry projects
- Are you searching for a change of Site and Roster
- Are you searching for a team that cares if you are at work
- Do you want to get paid for Rain days and Stand By days
- Do you want to be a part of a company that has opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA and WA
- Do you want to get paid for training and inductions
- Do you want to work for a company with overseas opportunities
- LSL entitlements, Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Salary Packaging, Service Awards.
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Applicable trade certificate
- 3+ years of mining or civil experience
- Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience
- High attention to detail and a strong approach to safety
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Coal Mine induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current S123 – highly desirable
- Current mine site inductions preferred
For further information please contact Qld Recruitment:
- Phone: 07 3059 6140
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.madergroup.com.au
NOTE: When you apply for this job Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Mechanics, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Mechanics Rockhampton QLD
Alternatively, drop in and see us at 48 Enterprise Street, Paget, Mackay.
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.