See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Mechanic / Heavy Duty Fitter – NOW fly you to WA!
Proud winners of Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice 2018, High Grade Mechanical specializes in supplying High Quality Tradespeople to the Australian mining industry.
Operating nationally for over 10 years, they pride there selves on strong team culture, searching after staff and only providing top caliber candidates to the clients.
About the role
They are currently seeking highly experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics (mobile machinery) to join there team for work in various locations, Western Australia – FIFO from Perth – several positions.
- Australian C class driver’s license
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification (Australian recognized)
- OEM experience
- Safety conscious
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
On highway trucks/small civil machinery through to large production mining earth moving machinery. Preference will be given to candidates with Mine Site Experience. Experience with Excavators & Blast Hole Drills will be highly regarded.
What they offer:
- ABA100 Employer of Choice Winner 2018
- Join us in August for your chance to win a trip to the 2018 AFL Grand Final!
- Top Rates Paid
- They pay for and coordinate flights to Perth from nearest capital city
- Happy Healthy Wealthy Staff benefit program: including Salary Sacrifice for cars, laptop, mobile phones, investment house payments etc, Rewards and Recognition program + more
- CHECK OUT BENEFITS: https://www.hgmechanical.com.au/careers/
High Grade Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Females, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Mechanics Mobile Machinery FIFO Perth