Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic / HD Fitter Jobs
Join the Mader team today where the opportunities are real and the possibilities are endless. Contact today to have a chat around how can satisfy your professional desires.
- Opportunities across Australia and International
- Unprecedented referral program and service awards
- Top industry Rates to match your experience, paid fortnightly
- Super paid on all hours worked (9.5%)
- Flexible working conditions (rosters / location) family-friendly workplace with job flexibility and lifestyle rosters tailored to employee needs. Join our family,
- Equal opportunities to all employees
- A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
Looking for candidates with:
- Valid AUS/NZ Recognized Trade Certificate, with proven experience
- Experience with Cat, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Sandvik and Atlas Copco OEM mining equipment.
- Mine site experience in underground and surface positions.
- Strong focus on safety with excellent trouble shooting skills
- Motivated with a professional attitude
- Valid C class driver’s license
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join their team.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Mechanic Mobile Mining Equipment QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.