Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter/ Mechanic – Mining in Queensland
- Chasing Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked?
- Are you looking for continuous development and Training opportunities?
- Do you want exposure to leading industry projects?
- Are you looking for a change of Site and Roster?
- Are you looking for a team that cares if you are at work?
- Do you want to get paid for Rain Days and stand by Days?
- Do you want to be a part of a company that has opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, NT and WA?
- Do you want to get paid for training and inductions?
- Do you want to work for a company with overseas opportunities?
- LSL entitlements, Bonus schemes, Salary Sacrificed Flights program, Service awards.
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Applicable Australian Recognized trade completion certificate
- 3+ years of mining or civil experience
- Ex OEM experience preferred
- Experience on large Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and Liebherr machinery (Essential)
- All candidates must be able to supply a CBM and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.
- Current S123 – highly desirable
- Current mine site inductions preferred