Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter/ Mechanic – Mining in Queensland
HEAVY DUTY DIESEL MECHANICS/ FITTERS, AUTO ELECTRICIANS/ FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIANS, DIGGER FITTERS
Mader Queensland are currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic team members to join the Queensland team. With QLD operations going strong exciting opportunities for experienced Field Service trades people are available to join there floating field service team and excavator shutdown teams throughout QLD.
They have 10 new field services vehicles arriving in April and they are waiting for you. They have on going work available close to most major towns in QLD including Brisbane, Chinchilla, Bundaberg, Gladstone, Rockhampton, Emerald, Biloela, Dysart, Clermont, Moranbah, Nebo, Mackay, Townsville, Clermont, Bowen and Ayr, so don’t delay – call Mader today to see what opportunity’s they have that can help you get closer to home with both FIFO and DIDO options.
- Chasing Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked?
- Are you looking for continuous development and Training opportunities?
- Do you want exposure to leading industry projects?
- Are you looking for a change of Site and Roster?
- Are you looking for a team that cares if you are at work?
- Do you want to get paid for Rain Days and stand by Days?
- Do you want to be a part of a company that has opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, NT and WA?
- Do you want to get paid for training and inductions?
- Do you want to work for a company with overseas opportunities?
- LSL entitlements, Bonus schemes, Salary Sacrificed Flights program, Service awards.
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Applicable Australian Recognized trade completion certificate
- 3+ years of mining or civil experience
- Ex OEM experience preferred
- Experience on large Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and Liebherr machinery (Essential)
- All candidates must be able to supply a CBM and Standard 11.
- Current S123 – highly desirable
- Current mine site inductions preferred
For further information on this, or any of our roles nationwide please contact Qld HR Co-Ordinator on:
Phone: 07 3059 6140
Alternatively, drop in and see us at 48 Enterprise Street, Paget, Mackay
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join there team.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter / Mechanic Job
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter / Mechanic Field Service Mining Queensland