Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter
Client based in Kalgoorlie is seeking the services of an experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter who lives in Kalgoorlie or surrounding areas.
Roster – 7 days on, 3 off, 7 nights on, 4 off (11.5 hour days)
• You will carry out workshop repairs and maintenance on a range of earth moving equipment .
• Representing the company you must be able to identify and recommend preventive maintenance solutions.
• Completing warranty repair work and associated reports.
• Manage work orders and order parts
• Maintain safe working practices at all times
To qualify for this role you must:
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience on earth moving equipment
- HR/Unrestricted C Class drivers licence
- Good diagnostic skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- High risk forklift ticket and working at heights
In return the client offers a competitive pay rate, safe and good working conditions
DT Workforce (a division of Downing Teal) was created in response to a growing demand by Downing Teal’s loyal customer base for a professional approach to blue collar recruitment. Since this time DT Workforce has developed into Australia’s premier blue collar personnel recruiter for the mining, engineering, construction, processing and industrial sectors.
How to apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Kalgoorlie Western Australia