See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Automotive Electrician
WIRTGEN AUTRALIA seeks a Heavy Duty Auto Electrician with experience to join New South Wales Team. This role is based at premises in Emu Plains, NSW and will support there Service team. You will need to be trade qualified and the role will include both workshop and field based work.
WIRTGEN AUSTRALIA is a member of the WIRTGEN GROUP, an internationally operating group of companies in the construction machinery sector incorporating the traditional product brands: WIRTGEN, VÖGELE, HAMM, KLEEMANN and BENNINGHOVEN with their brand headquarters in Germany.
As technological leader, they can offer customers mobile machine solutions for road construction and road rehabilitation, plants for mining and processing minerals or recycling material and for the production of asphalt.
Remuneration and Benefits
- An hourly rate $30- $38, negotiable based on experience
- Overtime Penalties apply
- Service vehicle, work needs laptop, phone and PPE provided
- This is a permanent role, with ongoing training & development opportunities.
- Workshop and Onsite service, repairs and maintenance of Wirtgen Group machines
- Diagnose and fault find technical defects and provide solutions, including electrical and electronic interface data diagnosis
- Inspection of machines and provision of a repair schedule
- Produce accurate and neat job reports, time-sheets and other paperwork
- Develop and build strong customer relationships with both existing and new customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Australian Recognized Trade Qualification as an Auto Electrician
- A minimum 2 years post apprenticeship in a similar role working with heavy equipment/machinery
- Current, unencumbered drivers license (HR classification preferred)
- Current Forklift license
- Demonstrated strength in diagnostics
- Experience in hydraulics required, electrics and engines preferred
- The ideal candidate will also need to complete and pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing and obtain a police clearance.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 25th January 2018 Facts & Figures Date: 11.01.2018 Location: Emu Plains NSW 2750, Australia Division: Customer Support Company: WIRTGEN AUSTRALIA If you have the relevant qualifications, experience and motivation to be part of a highly successful company, please submit your resume by clicking the apply button below:Click Apply for Heavy Duty Automotive Electrician Mining Plant Job Australia